F3 Logistics can devise operating strategies to create global transportation networks with effective modes, service levels, and cost structures, while designing operating models that align with organizational design, network strategy and customer demand for effective management of global fulfillment and transportation operations. F3 Logistics can help integrate relevant data and provide important metrics on transportation spending, analysis, capacity utilization, and carrier performance using a Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model to reduce the burden on Information Technology. F3 Logistics’ experience with transportation management systems, information management, business intelligence and technical integration efforts allows us to help companies improve and automate global logistics processes. F3 Logistics can help companies develop and execute sourcing strategies to maximize their buying power in the marketplace. We use our standard methodology to execute an efficient sourcing process and perform analytically driven scenario analysis to optimize savings. We also help ensure savings and benefits are realized with implementation support and benefit tracking tools.
- Cost reduction
- Customer lead-time improvement
- Lower buffer inventories from more reliable transportation
- Improved gross margin returns on inventory investment (GMROII) while increasing revenue by serving demand across the supply chain network of inventory
- Improved process efficiency and cost reduction from better systems
- Ability to establish internal and external benchmarks